Request For Abstracts!
Updated: Aug 24, 2021
Manchester Medical Society's Section of Paediatrics are holding their Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 13th October 2021. This is a great opportunity to present your recent research findings!
Below are the instructions from Dr S Dasgupta to authors wishing to submit an abstract for presentation at the AGM.
Instructions to Authors
1. Abstracts are invited from medical students, trainees, career paediatricians and other child health professionals.
2. Abstracts should be no more than 500 words.
3. The title (typed in capital letters) should be followed by the name(s) and address(es) of the author(s) with the presenting author underlined.
4. The content should include a reason for study, what was done, what was found, and what was concluded, much along the lines of summaries for published papers. Acceptance will depend on adequate scientific content of the abstract.
5. The abstract should be based on data obtained whilst working in the North West of England.
6. Abstracts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 10th September 2021.
7. The Council will have the final say as to whether the abstract be accepted for either oral or poster presentation.
8. If asked to produce an ePoster this should be sent as a single slide in Powerpoint as well as a pdf.
9. A prize of £100 will be awarded for the best oral presentation on the day.
10. Receipt of abstract will be acknowledged by email. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 72 hours of submitting your abstract please email the Society’s office again to confirm it has been received.