Wed, 03 Nov|
Associate Principal Investigator Scheme Virtual Launch Event (Non-PRIME event)
Note - Non-PRIME Event. The NIHR Associate Principal Investigator (PI) Scheme links healthcare professionals who are not involved in research with a study PI at the same site for a period of 6 months. This launch event aims to give further info about the scheme and how you can get involved.
Time & Location
03 Nov 2021, 09:00 – 12:30
About The Event
- Information about the history of the Associate PI Scheme.
- An overview of the Associate PI Scheme - Where we are now, and where we’re heading.
- The opportunity to hear about the Scheme from a variety of perspectives, for example CTUs, Royal Colleges, Chief Investigators (CIs), Principal Investigators (PIs) and Alumni of the Associate PI Scheme.
- Further information on the potential benefits of the Associate PI Scheme.
- Guidance on how you can participate in the Associate PI Scheme.
- The opportunity to ask any questions you might still have about the Scheme.